Thursday, January 24, 2013

What to do with the tickets collected from shows?

Two of my favorite things in the world is watching musicals and going to concerts.  As long as I can remember, I have always  kept the tickets as memorabilia from the shows that I have attended.  I have collected so many that they have become clutter.  So, I had to figure out how I can preserved my ticket memorabilia in an organized and elegant way.  I searched PINTEREST and found some really good ideas.  The one that I found that I really liked was a shadow box frame in which ticket memorabilia can be housed.

With the help of an awesome friend, Michael, we created something really cool.  The ones we made were given as gifts to my BFF and my daughter.  Michael created the graphics (consist of different show posters) using Adobe.  The graphic (8" x 8") was then matted and framed in a shadow box frame (12" x 12") that has a sliding slot in which allows you to put ticket/tickets stubs in the frame.  It turned out pretty nicely.  Both my BFF and my daughter love the finished product. 


Created with love in December 2012 by Michael and Roxanne